What's new

Ferris Wheel

Nette

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 26, 2012
Messages
194
Reaction score
30
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all.

I just want to share some of my last pictures with you all. C&C most than welcome like always. ;)

#1


#2


#3
 
Last edited:
Really nice colours and contrast in the first one!
 
Not really, the Ferris Wheel is broke and all cars was in red light including me. Hopefully is fixing soon!! Unless I have 2 more years here in Okinawa, so I hope have that option.
 
Last edited:
Nice shots. I like #2 in special.
 
Scroll up and down fast.... the third Ferri's wheel play wonders there... i am still playing :lol:

Regards Nette :D
 
nice shot first one is best :)

too bad they took off the coca cola sign :(
 
I really, really like the first. I wouldn't change a thing about it.
 
In the first one, I would have liked to see slightly deeper and more dramatic blue for the sky. Nothing overdone, just a bit more. But don’t take that the wrong way, it’s a superb photo. The composition is my favorite aspect, personally.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom