Ferry docking in Manhattan...C&C

Texas Aggie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
it was a pretty dreary morning so I think it turned out pretty cool. I've been playing around with different crops but I can't decide on anything. Maybe none at all?

IMG_0391.jpg

its quite a nice shot, i think cropping quite heavily into a letterbox style would give more impact as the sky, on this occasion and foreground is not overly interesting
perhaps something like this....just my opinion you understand!
boat-1.jpg

Puyjapin's edit is very nice. There was too much foreground and too much sky too fully appreciate the rest of the scene in the original. Looks great now ;) I love how the cluster of buildings on the right are clearly visible while those on the left are faded off in the distance.

best wishes

nah, just a bit of quick selection, feather a bit and bang the unsharp mask up quite a bit

its quite a nice shot, i think cropping quite heavily into a letterbox style would give more impact as the sky, on this occasion and foreground is not overly interesting
perhaps something like this....just my opinion you understand!
boat-1.jpg

this is a nice edit, almost makes me wonder what a bit of color would have brought

I like the edit, thanks! For some reason mine looked...different when I cropped it. That looks nice.

Most reactions

Back