What's new

Festival Fireworks

runnah

Moderator
Staff member
Supporting Member 📸
Joined
Oct 16, 2012
Messages
14,632
Reaction score
7,563
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Happy with the results. This photo will be used for the publicity for next year's festival.

2 images combined

Eggfestival! by runnah555, on Flickr
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #3
Oooo....Ahhhh...

Excellent!
 
Nominated for POTM July, 2014
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #6
Thanks!
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #8
Thanks. The organizers are excited and are going to be using it on the cover of their publication.
 
yeah... you did really good
 
Why did you use such a high iso?
 
Very nice exposure here Runnah. I tried photographing fireworks while I was up in Maine, it was my first attempt and I blew it. Not surprised they will be using this to promote the event next year
 
  • Thread Starter 🔹
  • Moderator 🛠️
  • #13
Why did you use such a high iso?

Well it's weird because this is two images combined (sky and crowd) so I am assuming Flickr is reporting the crowd ISO. I chose the high ISO for the crowd so I could use a high enough shutter speed to freeze the people moving.
 
Last edited:
Why did you use such a high iso?

Well it's weird because this is two images combined (sky and crowd) so I am assuming Flickr is reporting the crowd ISO. I chose the high ISO for the crowd so I could use a high enough shutter speed to freeze the people moving.

Ow i see. What you could have also done is used your pop-up flash to take a picture of them, i see tourists do that all the time.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom