Battou

TPF junkie!
Reaction score
Website
www.photo-lucidity.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
100_4577.jpg

I was friggin pissed, the little bastards blind sided me two on one. :x Owell I'll live, they'll get what's comming to them and my cameras where not hurt so.

Apparently, I was not the first one they assulted that way last night either, About an hour prior to my assult they ambushed a group of people passing through one of the parks in town and did a number on them. The group fled to Rite Aid where they lost them and then called the police. I encountered them as I was passing through the park right beside Rite Aid. They came out of the shadows in the gaseabo and approached me, when I walked away they waited a few minuets for me to get around the corner and then came a runnin. I saw them comming, I heard them comming but unarmed two on one ain't my forte and I took a beatin. They had a clear cut stragity, one would try to keep my attention with some stiff punches wile the other would manuver into my blind spot and come at me with running haymakers and big kicks. It's a stratigy I've seen before and took the little shots made sure they where unable to land any of the big shots, but still it pisses me off I could not get a chance to land antyhing solid of my own. I walked away from the inncodent with some fresh shoe marks on my face but otherwise intact.

Stupid noobies didn't even get my wallet, despite demanding it they did not even try taking it. These two where out for one reason last night, to fuck people up.

Roughly an hour later another man was assulted and his car stolen a couple blocks from where I was hit, that guy needed EMS dispatched. Now I can't confirm this but, I think it's a safe assumption that it was the same ones who hit me.

Oh :shock:

Keep us updated on anything you may hear about them, if they got caught at last and all that. Can you describe them (not to us here, of course)?

you have my sypathies Battou!
I hope you have made it out just with a few bruses and nothing worse!

I know very much what this is like, had it happen to me once and it really shook me up a lot. And yah they are failures at mugging - I even had a backpack on and still had it when I came round (lucky in the respect that I only took one hit - though it did break my cheekbone and put me out for a bit).
I hope that the guys that did this get caught and get what's comming to them!

Gee Battou, I hope your O.K. :hug::.

Thank goodness it wasn't worse.
I'm sure they will get whats coming to them.

Oh :shock:

Keep us updated on anything you may hear about them, if they got caught at last and all that. Can you describe them (not to us here, of course)?

Yeah, Can do. Despite getting a very good look at their faces I can not describe them well, I've never been good at that sort of thing. I litterally ran into them wile the police and previous victoms where fileing the paper work at the station when this happened, and they got good information from the previous group and know exactly where to find them today if they could not be found that night.

you have my sypathies Battou!
I hope you have made it out just with a few bruses and nothing worse!

I know very much what this is like, had it happen to me once and it really shook me up a lot. And yah they are failures at mugging - I even had a backpack on and still had it when I came round (lucky in the respect that I only took one hit - though it did break my cheekbone and put me out for a bit).
I hope that the guys that did this get caught and get what's comming to them!

Yeah, the majority of my brusing is hidden in my hair and my GF sais I have some on my back, but I don't feel like there is any real damage other than a tooth, Even then the tooth isn't even knocked out, just a little chipped. And as I have said before if they haven't already they will be picked up today.

Gee Battou, I hope your O.K. :hug::.

Thank goodness it wasn't worse.
I'm sure they will get whats coming to them.

Well, if I had not had so many material things on my person to protect it very well could have. I would have stood my ground a little firmer. I had too many things in my hands so I took the first oppertunity to dissapear. In other words I grabbed my shit and ran. I think the fact I ended up running pissed me off more than anything but I wasn't about to loose cameras and a few other work related things. Had I stayed my ground I could very well have been worse off, but I would have, Running ain't my thing either. I feel like a friggen coward but right about now I am really questioning the validity of that, Can one really be called a coward for running from cowards who don't have the balls to attack you to your face like men. :(

bah running when your outnumbered and being attacked at random in the dark is not cowardess its a good survival move!
ain't no point standing your ground if there is nothing to stand for save pride - and there is all the more reason to run if you can get away! (just look at most animals they won't stand for a fight they don't have to take - they turn tails and run)

Well, if I had not had so many material things on my person to protect it very well could have. I would have stood my ground a little firmer. I had too many things in my hands so I took the first oppertunity to dissapear. In other words I grabbed my shit and ran. I think the fact I ended up running pissed me off more than anything but I wasn't about to loose cameras and a few other work related things. Had I stayed my ground I could very well have been worse off, but I would have, Running ain't my thing either. I feel like a friggen coward but right about now I am really questioning the validity of that, Can one really be called a coward for running from cowards who don't have the balls to attack you to your face like men. :(

Don't feel bad about running. Material things can be replaced but a persons life can't.

I carry a monopod or tripod with me for protection. If I know I'm going to be in a "bad" spot, I'll take one or the other even if I don't think I'll need it.

I did have to use my tripod once... hated to do it, but the little @#*! needed to be taught a lesson.

I hope they catch the punks that messed with you! And I hope you're doing well.

Running is the first thing you should always do.

I carry a gun at all times, mainly because of people like this.

I've had something similar happen. I was in downtown Nashville, walking around to get some shots when three guys came out of the dark and started demanding my camera. I took off. They all ran after me, I got down to a relatively busy area before they caught me. One dude pulled a knife, while the others were talking bout kicking my ass. So I pulled my gun and told them to drop the knife. Then told them to get on the ground.

Then I called the cops. All three went to jail.

The sad part was, I had three guys about to beat my ass with people just walking by. In fact, when the officers showed up, they almost arrested me. Because apparently someone was scared when I pulled my gun, but not when they saw a guy pull a knife on a cornered kid.

But you did the right thing. Don't feel like a coward for it.

I hope you get better soon, a friends boyfriend went through something simliar recently, and he felt like you, upset that he didn't stand his ground more, but he was also outnumbered, and as other people have said, damage limitation is the best resort in these cases.

Let's hope the cops get them ...

omg battou, that is horrible to hear. I hope they catch the ****ers.

OMG, that's terrible! Here's hoping there's karma and they get what's coming to them.

And I hope you're feeling better soon. :hug::

Damn, that really sucks! I hope you heal up fast.

****s like that will always get what is coming to them.

I hope you feel better soon Battou, I'm so sorry.:hug::I'm so happy your ok.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back