Twig TPF Noob! Joined Jun 9, 2007 Messages 301 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 14, 2008 #1 http://bloodpromiser.deviantart.com/art/Fever-97878409
Mersad TPF Noob! Joined Aug 11, 2008 Messages 1,165 Reaction score 1 Location Sarajevo, Bosna i Hercegovina Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 14, 2008 #2 Absolutly great! I am in love with this picture.
J jas00n_86 TPF Noob! Joined Sep 9, 2008 Messages 30 Reaction score 0 Sep 14, 2008 #3 Very good! BTW your avatar really bothers me.
Twig TPF Noob! Joined Jun 9, 2007 Messages 301 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 14, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #4 Thank you, both of you. =) And, I've been meaning to change that, but I keep getting distracted every time I open up Photoshop. =/
Thank you, both of you. =) And, I've been meaning to change that, but I keep getting distracted every time I open up Photoshop. =/
DRATOM TPF Noob! Joined Aug 25, 2006 Messages 165 Reaction score 0 Location DFW Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 14, 2008 #5 I like this image, nice work!
J jvgig TPF Noob! Joined Sep 26, 2007 Messages 326 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 14, 2008 #6 i think the symmetry works well in this image. the black boarder is really distracting as it makes the vignetting appear uneven.
i think the symmetry works well in this image. the black boarder is really distracting as it makes the vignetting appear uneven.
J jv17 TPF Noob! Joined Aug 7, 2008 Messages 600 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos OK to edit Sep 14, 2008 #7 this one is above ordinary good job..
R rjackjames TPF Noob! Joined Mar 11, 2008 Messages 988 Reaction score 1 Location South Korea Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 15, 2008 #8 awesome work....I love the colours.
invisible Been spending a lot of time on here! Joined Mar 10, 2007 Messages 5,213 Reaction score 983 Location Canada Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 17, 2008 #9 Very nice work, thanks for sharing. (Is it just me, or you posted this same image a few months ago?)
Twig TPF Noob! Joined Jun 9, 2007 Messages 301 Reaction score 0 Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 18, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #10 Thanks. =) I think you saw the first edit I had. lol
NJMAN TPF Noob! Joined Aug 1, 2006 Messages 2,104 Reaction score 2 Location Far beyond the bowels of human existence...Minneso Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Sep 18, 2008 #11 Twig, you have done it again. I love your style! Just awesome. :thumbup: :thumbup: NJ