Few car shots.

Bombers

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Also an amateur DSLR user so take it easy as this is my first post also.
DSC_0324.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

DSC_0011.jpg

#1 the composition is akward.
#2 heavily under exposed.
#3 Out of focus and the angle is also akward
#4 needs a little more room to the left
#5 needs a little more room to the left looks cramped. Also the guy is distracting.

Keep working at it.

Thanks for the feed back supraman. I got a few more i've been messing with adding effects to and so forth. I have a few more i'll hopefully put up in the morning aswel.

I know this one is a little bit weird..
tarzan.jpg

cobb.jpg

bw.jpg

Not many crits.. surprising.. I thought this would have gotten a better response but for those of you who actually do look through here I have a few more i'll post.
seph.jpg

nitto.jpg

cobb-1.jpg

I would use the PP to add motion, maybe with motion blur on a masked area. Or sharpness. I'm not digging the coloring in 4 5 6 of the new set. and the softness added in #1 of the new set doesn't seem to fit with car photos.

The only thing I did to #5 was lighten it up a little bit because it was underexposed. And thanks for the c&c once again i'll keep these suggestions in mind for the next batch I put up.

Nr.1 Is ok. Would have been even better if you'd have the whole front of the car in the picture and cropped a bit off the top of the picture imho.

Nr.2 If you want to do nighttime photography, forget about the flash and use a tripod and a long shutter instead. Unless you got several flashes, umbrella's and really know what you're doing with flashes ;)

Nr.6 Would have worked much better if you had an 85mm f1.4 and shot it wide open with focus on the door. The "effect" really didn't work too well :)

Nr.9 The coloring suggest vintage photo to me, and the subject is modern. I'd go totally black/white or color with that one. Good angle, but cut it a bit close to the front of the car.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back