What's new

Few fishy shots

HoboSyke

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Jun 8, 2005
Messages
1,051
Reaction score
7
Location
Sydney - Australia
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These are my blue moba frontosa. These fish are fry from wild caught adults that came from africa in lake Tanganyika. Also they a relativley new allowable import into Australia.

1.
img1824webqj3.jpg

2.
img1771webtg6.jpg

3.
img1808weboe5.jpg

4.
img1823webxw5.jpg
 
Very nice shots! I love the lighting and the mood. The fish look happy too :)
 
Thanks all, well, I used a 580EX speedlite flash in a custom home made light box, box consists of old shoe box with alfoil layered inside to give reflection and a hole cut out for the flash to sit in. So the flash comes into the tank from above the glass on the lids. Then I used manual mode on my 40D and set it to f/22-1/200s and ISO100.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom