Few fun shots from today(chickens and horses)

Rachel1786

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I swear it's not a million this time :sexywink:, I'm trying to make it a point to get out and take more pics since I really haven't been using my camera as much as I used to. So today I took my camera with me when I went to feed my horses and chickens. I know they aren't spectacular, but I guess that is mainly why I'm posting them, so I can learn how I can make them better. All were shot with my rebel xti using my canon IS 28-135 f/3.5-5.6 they were shot manual and raw. I can post settings if that would be helpful(but too lazy to do that unless someone asks lol)

1: I think this may be my favorite from this batch, although I'm not completely happy with the focus, she was moving around quite a bit.
IMG_7592-e_zps98741eb4.jpg

2:I'm really upset I cut off the top of her comb, but if you've ever tried to get a close up of a chicken, it's not easy. I also dislike the bird behind her being overexposed as I think it's distracting.
IMG_7602-e_zpsb9734a48.jpg

3:this one just seems a bit dull to me, eyes are too soft and dark(and that pile of poo by his chin bothers me!)
IMG_7609-e_zpsf22537f4.jpg

4: I like this one a lot, but it also seems a bit dull(more so on here then in photoshop)Sky also seems a bit overexposed, while Legacy seems a bit underexposed.
IMG_7611-e_zps16b6c1c3.jpg

5: Last one, had to bump up the ISO to 800 as it was darker and it shows in with all the noise, and again with the kinda dull underexposed thing going on.
IMG_7642-e_zpsbb6cb65d.jpg

dont be afraid of high iso.

Most reactions

Back