Few Hot Rods from today.

BlueMeanieTSi

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Was a last minute deal before the show got too crowded. Apparently I still had the camera set for JPG which kind of killed it. Sun was less than ideal and the 14-24 you can't put a polarizer on. I think they turned out OK considering.

#1 is def my favorite of the 2.

rod3.jpg

rod4.jpg

I think the 2nd one gets lost a little in the background but I'm not entirely sure how to fix it.

Thanks! So here are a few examples of doing HDR your way haha ;).

Yeah I've had to put watermarks such as that because I found my images on business pages that said "all material copyright -page owner-" I apologize for it just protecting my images :).

Very nice! Specs on shots? Which HDR program? Settings?

although #1 is a bit overdone for me I still like it a lot. that angle makes the car look a bit out of proportion and almost cartoony a bit. and it works for the image.

I like the cloud reflection on the first one.

Well done on all of them

Very nice! Specs on shots? Which HDR program? Settings?

Merged in photoahop, tonemapped in photomatix, stylized in peefect effects.

Fuji S5 with Nikon 14-24 f2.8 @ 14mm f11.

These are both very nice IMO. The colors of these 2 hot rods make a nice contrast between them and nature's sky/tar road.
I'm not real keen on the crop/framing in the first one - kind of would like to see less space behind (or maybe more in front instead of behind) the hot rod but that's just me.

I agree, I would rather have more in front as well. The shot just did not permit that :(

Most reactions

Back