Few new shots.

vansnxtweek

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey folks. Detailed a couple of my buddies vehicles this past week so I figured I'd use it for an opportunity to get some new pictures. Its very hard to choose which ones to show ya'll lol.

I'm thinking about getting a new tripod. I have been looking at the Manfrotto 56.3" setup I think is the size. Its about 139.99. I just want a middle of the road tripod. Nothing too crazy but nothing too cheap either.

Anywho...

06' STi

IMG_0825.jpg

IMG_0794.jpg

IMG_0807.jpg

Does this white balance look pretty accurate? ^^ I did the custom WB setup as the manual said to do and it looks a heck of a lot better than the tingy yellow results I used to get..but I wonder if its almost too white? Like the lights look like they are getting up the Kelvin scale in some places..(looking more bluish).

97' 4Runner

IMG_0724.jpg

IMG_0721.jpg

(I don't like the rainbow showing in the window.)

IMG_0731.jpg

They aren't that bad are they? :(

Those STi's are a force to be reckoned with! Sorry, when I see a car in the picture, that's all I really look at. ;)

I like the last 4Runner shot.

The angles are kinda awkward for the STi. And tell your friend that it needs more low. 4x4 status isn't very photogenic. :lol:

Thanks guys. The STi is a sick car..def. one of the baddest on the street I think. MGriff...what can I do to make the angles less akward?

I liked the last 4Runner shot as well....got in printed in an 8x12 :)..turned out great!

Get more of the car in the shot. Get low, like you were, but try to include the entire car. If you're going for the detail in the taillight, then make sure the light is the only main subject of the photo.

Get more of the car in the shot. Get low, like you were, but try to include the entire car. If you're going for the detail in the taillight, then make sure the light is the only main subject of the photo.

they're all from the same basic angle/height. try mixing it up some

I did get quite a few different angles..I guess its my mistake for posting ones with the same angle lol....and they only partially show the car. I just didn't want to post up 100 pictures. I'll put up a few more to show. Here are a few others..tell me if this is better..if not..please tell me how to mix it up!

tpf1.jpg

tpf2.jpg

tpf.jpg

tp3.jpg

This picture seems like the WB is off a bit since it seems a bit bluish but it gave it a cool effect I think. I also think the top should be cropped out..but I'll take opinions.

Let me know!

I really like the last shot of the 4 Runner!!!

Thanks! It is one of my favorites so far.

i like #2 and the last one.

the others don't interest me.

I think #2 would look better if you did some cropping.

Most reactions

Back