A few of my Favorite pics from this past Few Months.

An artificial mountain lake just created

A picture I took in a picture frame.. reflecting the outside..

(Train station) reflected in a building.....

Shot of the stadium lights ....... go blue!

Friend of mine....got scared of an insect and then all of a sudden taking its pic

Early morning....during a Holiday (The sunlight view from the room fascinated me like anything)

Second pic .....during a Holiday outing

Here's my fav pic........it's been taken by my Brother( I love It)

An artificial mountain lake just created

A picture I took in a picture frame.. reflecting the outside..

(Train station) reflected in a building.....

Shot of the stadium lights ....... go blue!

Friend of mine....got scared of an insect and then all of a sudden taking its pic

Early morning....during a Holiday (The sunlight view from the room fascinated me like anything)

Second pic .....during a Holiday outing

Here's my fav pic........it's been taken by my Brother( I love It)

