What's new

Few Photos, C&C

missrobertson

TPF Noob!
Joined
Nov 17, 2009
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
Victoria BC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
What am I doing right? What can I work on? With editing and overall layout.
4111966710_dda8c16638_b.jpg

4093771852_a6d29fa6fa_b.jpg

4092884313_bd244a345a_b.jpg
 
Last edited:
Too many pics for C&C limit them to 3-4 max, I actually like all of them
but the two favorites are 1 & 3 those would've been great shots for a really good HDR
 
just FYI, people here complain if you ask for C&C on more than 1 or 2 pictures at a time.

that being said, it looks like you've got a grasp on the rule of thirds. Your pictures have nice composition, but there isn't too much going on in them. It is a big challenge to make uninteresting scenes into interesting photographs, so maybe try starting with scenes that are more expressive (IE people doing stuff that is interesting). Or maybe try and see these normal scenes in a different way and capture that.
 
Too many pics for C&C limit them to 3-4 max, I actually like all of them
but the two favorites are 1 & 3 those would've been great shots for a really good HDR

lol see what I mean? less than 60 posts and he's already got the bug ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom