few pictures from a trip to the local drag strip

matthewo

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
well my friend wanted to see what his new z06 would run, i also wanted to see what my g8 would, sense i only ran it when i first got the car and i have a few mods now.

i ended up breaking 13s, and ran a 12.996, so i was very happy to break 13s with the basic bolt-ons the car has.

here are the HDR pictures...

luis_z06_15.jpg

luis_z06_14.jpg

luis_z06_16.jpg

luis_z06_17.jpg

and a random bike i thought was a good photo

luis_z06_7.jpg

luis_z06_8.jpg

Last edited:
and a video done with the d7000 on a tripod with a 70-300mm like the burnout pictures where taken. the other pictures where with a 24-70

first run of the day, leaving out slow

Last edited by a moderator:
Your hdr's are way over done. Try to tone them down a bit. The awesome car will do most of the talking for itself. Now the more naturall looking shots could be touched up a little more but are better imo. I actually like the bike peeling out.

12's damn good, you run 103 and what tuning? Oh, I see, it's meth for the Vette.

Your buddy's vette is ProCharged? What it put down?

My 2005 Z71 GMC Sierra extended cab 4x4 5.3L I got down to 11.33 before I sld her last june. I am craving to buy a new drag toy but damn photography is sucking down all the fun dough.

my car, is a pontiac g8 (auto) with: intake, long tubes, high flow catted x-pipe, stock mufflers, and self tuned, with hp tuners. its around 350WHP, and it ran a 12.996 @106 mph

the vette has a vortec headunit, and some company makes a kit with its own parts. i couldnt tell you i dont know much about z06s. i know its heads/cam, meth injection, 6 psi cause its still got a stock bottom end. but its still putting down good power for low boost. the car should go 9s but his best was 10.3 that day at 130 something. he trapped 140 on one run, so its got it in it.

Yeah sweet. I used HPT to tune as well. My truck put down 12lbs boost with TVS modified roots ssytem, meth and a 75 shot of nitrous. 625 rwhp/762 ft lbs at the rear axle. Nothing like stomping car butt in a full size truck. Tiny 5.3L was bone stock long block and way too many mods to list on this page. Look up my screen name you'll find plenty about it. Your friend's car is very nice.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back