What's new

Few quick photos from yesterday...C&C

Lunchbox

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jul 17, 2008
Messages
338
Reaction score
7
Location
NC
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
1)
_DSC0595.jpg


2)
SunsetShopped.jpg


3)
_DSC0649.jpg
 
I'll take #1, thank you... even if it is a bit dark. Really lovely sunset.
 
The first one is gorgeous.. The second and third I don't care for.
 
All these pics are great, but i would love to see the fore ground a little lighter.

Any chance of some creative photoshopping?
 
I'm with invisible. The first is the winner here. The other two are "meh" (the photoshopping and vignetting in 2, which I take is an edit of 1, are not to my liking).
Only does Photo 1 need a tad more light - now I see that also 1 shows the vignette ... where does it COME from???

And the more I look, the more I find that 3 HAS potential, but it needs to be straightened and to be selectively brightened up (mildly and carefully!) in the bottom part, to bring out some more detail on the ground.
 
that lense from time to time will give me a lil vignetting... but i kinda like the way it looks...lol


and it was extremely dark that day it just got done raining and that was the only time of that day the sun came out i actually did lighten them up a tad but it started to look ****ty after the point they are at now so i just left them as they are.
 
I really liked the 3rd one (I kinda like B&Ws), but yes a tad bit of extra contrast will really make this photograph stand out.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom