What's new

Few shots from Cuba

tsabary

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 21, 2013
Messages
131
Reaction score
78
Location
Israel, Tel-Aviv
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've came back yesterday after two weeks in havana. Most of my pictures I've posted in the B&W gallery but I also got a few colored ones I like. hope you like them..!

Picture 1:

34sgjyr.jpg



Picture 2:

2d9r6ns.jpg



Picture 3:

2qtzkic.jpg



Picture 4:

kcz2ti.jpg



Picture 5:

esrdza.jpg



Picture 6:

2b2jx2.jpg
 
Oh I think it actually belongs to landscape and cityscape more. If there's an admin that could move that would be great, I don't want to just open another one.
 
I like them.... a bit too saturated for my taste

still envy you on your trip ;)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom