Few shots from the other day C&C

Better? I got someone to help me edit out the playground equipment... I have added contrast to this (I can't figure out in PSE8 how to make just the blacks darker or something along those lines)...

4456613466_a7610427ea_o.jpg

:clap: Lovely!

Better? I got someone to help me edit out the playground equipment... I have added contrast to this (I can't figure out in PSE8 how to make just the blacks darker or something along those lines)...

4456613466_a7610427ea_o.jpg

Too much contrast for me. It makes her skin look rough and textured and at her age, she should have pretty smooth skin on her face.

To make the black darker, open up your levels, grab the black control point (farthest to the left) and move it some toward the right.

I thought about that too, with the whole detail and rough skin thing...

Not sure how to make it better though :/ with the contrast all the way down, the picture looks too dark, but with contrast added, it makes her skin look rough... If I take the contrast down and just make the black darker, it still makes her skin look rough... rawr!!! lol

I thought about that too, with the whole detail and rough skin thing...

Not sure how to make it better though :/ with the contrast all the way down, the picture looks too dark, but with contrast added, it makes her skin look rough... If I take the contrast down and just make the black darker, it still makes her skin look rough... rawr!!! lol

Research layer masks and do a layer mask over her face for the contrast adjustment.

Most reactions

Back