What's new

Few shots, haven't posted in a while. Thoughts?

I like the 2nd one because it's unexpected.
 
what runnah said were mine thoughts also :)
 
I like the lighting in #3, in #2 it is true that it was unexpected, do I like it? humm...
I really don't like #1 and the last one does not hold my attention!
 
I like the lighting in #3, in #2 it is true that it was unexpected, do I like it? humm...
I really don't like #1 and the last one does not hold my attention!
These were my thoughts as well except for I would crop out the black area camera right in # 3.
 
Thanks for the feedback. Why don't you like #1 haha?

I didn't really notice the black area until you mentioned it, yeah would be better cropped
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom