Few shots of a friends car C&C

Lunchbox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I was at the track and tried to get a good shot of a friends car...but the lighting was horrible

i did what i could

DSC_0399.jpg

DSC_0420.jpg

DSC_0398.jpg

I like, a few things to keep in mind...

-try to keep the sun behind you (not that there are too many options on a drag strip), its a good way to get the light to work for you. #3 is a good one

-fill the frame a little more #1 is a good one

-remeber your rules of 3! The car doesnt always have to be center.

i like these. i agree with bud, fill the frame a little more next time.

it is always nice (regardless) when you have a nice clean, glistening car!

thanks for the advice...that dragstrip only allows you on one side but i will try to see if i can manage to work my way over there to the other side where the sun was next time....thanks for the tips

nice car and nice shot

We were having our weekly car get together and a kid in his early 20 showed up, driving this exact car (only his)... He left the meet, was show boating on his way out, hit a curb, went airborne, did a helicopter like spin, and landed and then jetted off from embarrassment without checking out his car.. I almost cried.

Nice shots of a beautiful car, I want one.

We were having our weekly car get together and a kid in his early 20 showed up, driving this exact car (only his)... He left the meet, was show boating on his way out, hit a curb, went airborne, did a helicopter like spin, and landed and then jetted off from embarrassment without checking out his car.. I almost cried.

Nice shots of a beautiful car, I want one.

THAT'S when you should have had your camera...lol

Most reactions

Back