Few thoughts about Nikon's next FX cameras

Holy ****!
The D610 is old????
Well taking into account the D610 really is a slightly upgraded D600 and the D600 came out September 2012 then yes its 3 1/2 years old and it seems to me like its due to a replacement but then thats what I think, I dont work for Nikon.

They still use the same sensor in the D750, though.

The D610 is currently their cheap entry into FX. If they indeed make a D620, I'll be really curious how that one goes.

But I think its more likely they will let the D6x0 line simply die. The D600 got a really bad name. I think thats why they called the D610 successor the D750, instead of the D620 or the D650.

Holy ****!
The D610 is old????
They apparently don't track Canon and their cameras and sensors.
Nikon is held at a higher refresh rate than other makes, essentially up against Apple and Samsung. :)

Just curious, I'm not stirring, but apart from dropping 1fps, was the d800 not an upgrade in almost every way to the d700, with the same form factor? didnt the d810 even recoup that 1fps
Basically yes, but with the grip, the D700 did 8 FPS. I only briefly used the D700, but owned the D800. The D800 is a fantastic camera...

D800 a studio camera? IMO it is among the finest landscape bodies ever.

D800 a studio camera? IMO it is among the finest landscape bodies ever.
I find it pretty amazing that any camera can be used for a variety of subjects. :)

now the D810A was designed for a more specific use.

Most reactions

Back