A acftgrunt TPF Noob! Joined Jan 22, 2008 Messages 14 Reaction score 0 Location Hawaii Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 3, 2008 #1 Just some random pics of some whales that my wife and I seen on the Whale watching trip. This trip makes me want a new lens.
Just some random pics of some whales that my wife and I seen on the Whale watching trip. This trip makes me want a new lens.
Renair TPF Noob! Joined Sep 13, 2006 Messages 1,200 Reaction score 0 Location Dublin, Ireland Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 4, 2008 #2 The last is the best for me, what lense were you using?
A acftgrunt TPF Noob! Joined Jan 22, 2008 Messages 14 Reaction score 0 Location Hawaii Can others edit my Photos Photos NOT OK to edit Feb 4, 2008 Thread Starter 🔹 #3 I currently only have the Kit lens 28-135mm f3.5-5.6 USM IS. I would like to get the 70-200mm f4L USM. I just can't afford it right now and I have a few things on the list before that I need.
I currently only have the Kit lens 28-135mm f3.5-5.6 USM IS. I would like to get the 70-200mm f4L USM. I just can't afford it right now and I have a few things on the list before that I need.