Field Stall

Moni

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It was after the one of the greatest Muslim festivals Eid-ul-Azha, a father with his son out from the prayer in the field…taking some colour pencils from the temporary field stall :)

8_192.jpg

I like this shot Moni, but here are a few thoughts.

1. It looks like you clipped off a few important parts of the photo, the boys back and the the edges of the blue rug
2. There seems to be a lot of dead space in the left of the photo. I keep looking for something there... but i can't find anything :D To me, the main subject of the story is the the guy on the blue rug, though it doesn't have to centered, the 'dead space' around hime really detracts from the photo for me.

Thematically, this shot is great.. each photo you have tells some kinda of story.. and although I am not crazy about some of the elements in this picture, the 'story' of this shot still fascinates me :)

vonnagy! I agree with all of your comments and of course respect your advice!

But this was one of my first day shot with my camera :S

As long as you don't have all of the rug anyway, why don't you crop off a good bit on the left. About to where one of the palm trunks is. The greenery in the distance is an important part to me and contributes to the feeling of space so keep some of it. I would also increase contrast and color saturation slightly. It's a nice scene that could be improved pretty easily I think.

Most reactions

Back