What's new

Fiery Petals*

Nice shot..but for me just a wee bit dark..a bit noisy too... Do you have the original :):)
 
Cool. I'd get rid of the background distractions and center it on pure black
 
Nice shot..but for me just a wee bit dark..a bit noisy too... Do you have the original :):)

Thank you Ali; i think it is somewhere midst my stock :D

Cool. I'd get rid of the background distractions and center it on pure black

Good idea; thank you very much Rick :D
 
I agree about the noise detracting from the image. I'm in two minds about the background distractions that Rick mentioned though – I feel that they don't distract as much as the leave the viewer with an unbalanced composition, this made more apparent by the flower placed dead centre. I'm not sure if I would prefer the background removed... or if I would like you to add more of those backgrounds bits to the right of the flower :)

Beautiful image of a beautiful flower otherwise.
 
Thank you very much Invis; i too was double minded then, that i removed some and retained the other. Dead center has no excuse though :D
 
Wow that is an awesome looking flower. Sorry I don't have valuable C&C for you, iPhone is too small to really see it.
 
Hey Freq, in this case I don't think you need an "excuse" for dead center. For me anyway, placing it anywhere else is just going to leave dead space. This flower is so bright and vibrant, against the dark background, it needs to be... Blame! In your face!
 
Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom