Fifi 2???

santino

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.artofart.com
SHOCKING: Here's a pic of Fifi's alleged father, he's probably from Egypt :shock:
is he linked to cat-qaeda ?

kicius.jpg

ooooowwwwwww. whoooooaaaaa, campaign 2004 just took an ugly twist. Some very harsh words are being printed and said on the airwaves by an Odin For Mascot "527" group claiming to have served with Fifi furing the 1990 Gulf War I. Said Bruce, a fellow lt. j.g. at the time:

"Fifi saw the desert, and BAM! All he did was run around from dune to dune, peeing, pooping, and covering it up. He had this crazed look in his eye, and he lost 48% of his body weight before collapsing right next to that land mine. He didn't point it out, he almost fell on the damn thing!"

The source went on to state that there had been some talk amongst the troops that Fifi was hooked on a local poppy derivitative known as the active ingredient in catnip. Several low level troops have even claimed that Fifi met with some real shady cats, perhaps even members of Cat Queda. A recent picture of Fifi's father has surfaced, showing him before his failed plastic surgery of 1986. This startling image shows some resemblance to a breed of Egyptian Rat Cat, commonly associated with Cat Queda. The AFIA has thus far been unable to verify such a link ever existed.

A Fifi spokescat denied the allegations, and claimed the reason for Fifi's bronze medal was genuine. As we all know by now, Fifi is credited with pointing out a land mine that the Emir of Kuwait was just about to step on, saving the U.S. from a rather embarrassing oversight.
As for the Cat Queda link, the spokescat refused to comment, claiming to do so would be to acknowledge the ridiculous.

Osmer_Toby said:
the reason for Fifi's bronze medal was genuine. As we all know by now, Fifi is credited with pointing out a land mine that the Emir of Kuwait was just about to step on, saving the U.S. from a rather embarrassing oversight.

See, Fifi is a HERO! Can ODIN say that????

After reading all YOUR stories about FIFI in General Off Topic I claim that... FIFI is the best...

FIFI rulez :D:D

Most reactions

Back