***Fight Club*** Round 11 voting!

Dont know if noobs are allowed to vote but my choices are....
Hey WMC1117, Welcome to the forum. Anyone can vote and most of all, anyone can play. Your welcome to come along next Sunday and join in. :D:D

Waaaaaaaah!! I 'forgot' myself and deleted two of my photos, and voting continues until tomorrow!!!

:O(

Ahhh, well.....

Fun pics everybody! :cheers:

1. Fight Club- Kundalini

2. Fishy - C of A

3. Flight - Chiller

4. Windows - EhJsNe

5. Space - C of A

1. Fight Club - Kundalini

2. Fishy - Chris of Arabia

3. Flight - Chiller

4. Windows - Kundalini

5. Space - Eldrich

1. Fight Club - robbie_vlad

2. Fishy - Eldrich

3. Flight - Chiller

4. Windows - Artograph

5. Space- Eldrich

Some tough choices this week!

1. Fight Club - Sleeping Dragon (honorable mention to Kundalini)

2. Fishy - Chris of Arabia

3. Flight - Chiller (honorable mention to Eldrich)

4. Windows - Kundalini (honorable mention to Chiller)

5. Space - Chris of Arabia (Ya gotta love it when someone really 'puts themselves out there' like that :lol: ) (with honorable mention to Eldrich)

Time's Up! We had a great turnout of photographers and voters again this week. Thanks to all of you.

This week's winner is Chiller, with 19 votes, followed closely by Chris of Arabia with 17 votes, and Kundalini with 11 votes.

Individual category winners were:

Fight Club: Chiller (tsk tsk, Chris...no old pictures!)
Fishy: Chris of Arabia
Flight: Chiller
Windows: Kundalini
Space: Chris of Arabia

See you next week!

Last edited by a moderator:
Yar! one vote away from placing 3rd! If only I'd been able to sway an hm or two... I keep thinking i'm getting better every week I participate, but then for some reason so is everyone else. Great job everyone! especially Chill, Chris and Kundalini

Congrats to everyone. :thumbup::thumbup: Even tho a winner is picked every week, everyone can be considered a winner just for doing this. It is great to see all the participation, and what people produce in an hour under pressure is pretty dang cool. Hope to see everyone and more out Sunday.

:D

Great job Chiller!

7 votes, not bad for my first Fight Club haha :)

Looking foward to trying again this sunday.

Wow, cheers for the votes folks.

Congrats and much appreciation for all that participated (shooting & voting). Hopefully more next week, but keep in mind it is the Super Bowl!!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back