Fight Club - Round 128: Results are in!

Fight Club

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Complete rules and procedures

This round is closed, and ready for your votes!

Vote in This Format said:
1. [Topic] - [User]
2. [Topic] - [User]
3. [Topic] - [User]
4. How many posts? - LaFoto
5. Let's not talk about that - Fight Club

Without further Ado, the photos!

1. Code
BlackSheep
1.jpeg

B.Sullivan
1.jpeg

xsSami
1.jpeg

JWellman
1.jpeg

Innerfile
1.jpeg

2. Ascent
BlackSheep
2.jpeg

B.Sullivan
2.jpeg

xsSami
2.jpeg

JWellman
2.jpeg

Innerfile
2.jpeg

3. Simple
BlackSheep
3.jpeg

B.Sullivan
3.jpeg

xsSami
3.jpeg

JWellman
3.jpeg

Innerfile
3.jpeg

4. Doctor
BlackSheep
4.jpeg

B.Sullivan
4.jpeg

xsSami
4.jpeg

JWellman
4.jpeg

Innerfile
4.jpeg

5. It
BlackSheep
5.jpeg

B.Sullivan
5.jpeg

xsSami
5.jpeg

JWellman
5.jpeg

Innerfile
5.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't get a chance to play last week (busy week at work, then I took my almost-4-year-old on a Daddy-daughter camping trip over the weekend) but I'm looking forward in to getting in to this week's!

OK, I just did this for the first time, if I did anything wrong please let me know!
Not my best work, for sure, but I'm glad that I finally gave it a try, and it was fun regardless :)

LOL, thanks JWellman, but you might want to wait until my photos are visible :)

Aw, I just realized that I messed up! The timer on the Fight Club page gave me 2 hours, and I thought that meant 1 hour to shoot plus 1 hour to edit/upload. My mistake, sorry. I'll try again next week, and do it right then (hopefully).

The timer on the Fight Club page gave me 2 hours

There's a bug on the page where it miscalculates the time if you're not in the "right" time zone. ;-) Mine always says "Time is up" as soon as the page loads.

Joe, I thought you fixed that (though it's never worked for me). If I remember right you said you had set it up to automatically update the web page with the new topics every week - does it do that by rewriting a new page, or by editing an old one? I'm just thinking that maybe the fix didn't go in to the right place so when the page is generated with the new topics, it's using the old code instead of the new. Not trying to step on your toes or anything, just trying to help.

The timer on the Fight Club page gave me 2 hours

There's a bug on the page where it miscalculates the time if you're not in the "right" time zone. ;-) Mine always says "Time is up" as soon as the page loads.

Thanks very much for explaining where the 2 hour timer came from, OrionsByte, I did find it confusing. Much appreciated.

[/QUOTE]
Hopefully it's not just the two of this week! :er:[/QUOTE]

Lets hope so. Theres still time for more folks to join in. This thread has enough views you'd figure there would be tons of participants.

Brandon

I don't think I'm going to make it in to this round. I'm just wiped out after a long week and it occurred to me that I've had a fee opportunities to play this week but kept putting it off, so I think I'm just not in the right frame of mind. Good luck to everyone else and I look forward to seeing your entries!

Woo, first one to vote!

Code - JWellman
Ascent - B.Sullivan
Simple - JWellman
Doctor - xsSami
It - xsSami

Most reactions

Back