Fight Club - Round 148: Results are in!

Okay, I'm in. I think. It said Upload successful and had the numbers 1 - 5, but only little tiny bits of my photos showing. So I'm hoping they actually uploaded okay.

I always forget how hard this is, especially after taking a break from it for awhile. I wasted the first 20 minutes just sitting staring at walls, wandering around, and drawing a complete blank on 4 of the 5. I ended up completely running out of time and had to just shoot the last two very hurriedly and do nothing in post except crop and resize.

BUT--what I lacked in creativity and good ideas, I made up for in poor execution... :lmao:

Ernicus said:
holy moly. lol.

I do that alot, I rarely change my iso, and when I do...I almost always forget to change it back.

I know, right? I try to keep my iso low, but u was playing around a couple of days ago :(
Next week it is ON, ernicus, you are going down

:)

lol, challenge accepted.

I'm sure I'm going down this week anyway...mine arent' that good

Ernicus said:
holy moly. lol.

I do that alot, I rarely change my iso, and when I do...I almost always forget to change it back.

I know, right? I try to keep my iso low, but u was playing around a couple of days ago :(
Next week it is ON, ernicus, you are going down

lol, challenge accepted.

I'm sure I'm going down this week anyway...mine arent' that good

mine are horrible and there's only 3 of us, yeeeeeay

lol, we need more voters in the one from last week too. I added a link in my sig but it is not drawing enough attention I guess.

Tough to vote with only 3 players. but here's my picks.

1. [Love] - [Yerlem]
2. [Summer] - [Yerlem] This one was tough to decide for me, so I went with the more colorful one.
3. [Offspring] - [sm4hm] Love it
4. [Result] - [Yerlem] I loved the message of the eagle scout, but went with the creativity of the egg, and overall quality of the photo.
5. [Patience] - [sm4hm] by default as it was the only one to vote on...bad Yerlem...bad. lol

​Great job ladies.

Really tough to vote with 3 players!!

1. [Love]: Sm4him
2. [Summer]: Ernicus
3. [Offspring]: Sm4him
4. [Result]: Ernicus
5. [Patience]: Sm4him

Free pie next week for those who play!!!!!!!*

*If you ever come to Argentina

lol, if I come all the way to argentina...I may want more than pie.

***runs and hides in corner***

Ernicus said:
lol, if I come all the way to argentina...I may want more than pie.

***runs and hides in corner***

NO PIE FOR YOU!

1. Love- sm4him
2. Summer- Ernicus
3. Offspring- Yerlem
4. Results- Yerlem
can i vote for them both for number 5? lol i like them equally. Buttttttt 5. Patience- Ernicus

Good job guys! :) :thumbup:

the chocolate
the buick
the pen
the egg
and the scrabble board

the chocolate
the buick
the pen
the egg
and the scrabble board

that's not how you vote, vote in this format:

1. [Topic] - [User]
2. [Topic] - [User]
3. [Topic] - [User]
4. [Topic] - [User]
5. [Topic] - [User]

no, I know! thanks for voting Alex Smith. I didn't mean to be rude, it just looked like that when I wrote it, but I was smiling nicely. I should have put a :)

1 - Love - Ernicus
2 - Summer - sm4him
3 - Offspring - yerlem
4 - Result - yerlem
5 - Patience - sm4him

Most reactions

New Topics

Back