*** Fight Club *** Round 64 today, 2:00 EST

uuuugghhh im so mad my head was spinning in circles and i couldn't think of anything creative to take pics of : (

2: Covered-
4319903328_b897b6d39f_o.jpg

I know this strays from the subject, but what lens did you use here? And is that an umbrella reflection in her glasses? Nice shots by the way. I didn't quite make it in time to participate this week.

well since i have two responses to make:
rookie- Yea, I have a feeling things will be better by then, I think this officially made me done with the snow.
And beatles- Thanks for my banjo response last night! and this was a tamron 10-24 3.5-4.6 lens. Used to use it ALOT but I havent used it in quite some time so i broke it our for this one so she wouldn't have to stand in the snow with bedroom shoes on. haha.

I tried! Got all my pics done uploaded, then my computer froze, rebooted and my parents showed up. Here is my contribution even though its over I thought I'd post just for fun.

white
_MG_8908.jpg

covered
_MG_8919.jpg

boost
_MG_8924.jpg

right
_MG_8922.jpg

beauty in the ordinary
_MG_8912.jpg

Nice shots everybody. Good to see so many contributions. I am finally moved into my new place. I can't wait to start playing again.

mom2eight, sorry to hear about the uploading issues. Seems like quite a few people shared your pain this week. Keep playing

Most reactions

New Topics

Back