Josh66

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Last edited:
15 minutes to go!

Who else is playing?

I'm innish as usual. On call this weekend so hopefully the phone doesn't ring.

ill bite. im at home with a shattered ankle. ive never played before. It will kill some time.
How dose this whole thing work?

He will post 5 topics in the first post at 2 EST and then you have to go and take the pictures before 3 PM EST

Yup. All shooting/editing/uploading needs to be done by 3pm EST. It's OK if you're a few minutes late getting them uploaded though - within reason.

ill bite. im at home with a shattered ankle. ive never played before. It will kill some time.
How dose this whole thing work?

You have one hour (starting at 2:00 [in about 8 minutes] and ending at 3:00) to read the topics, come up with ideas for the photographs, shoot them, upload them to your computer, edit them, upload them to the internet, and post them.
There is then a voting thread in which people vote on their favorite photo for each category. Additionally, you may choose what to base your voting on. I personally base it on both how good the photo is (obviously) and how much the photo pertains to the topic.

Good luck.

got it. I hope i dont have to get off the couch, all these pain killers make me dizzzzzzy

Most reactions

Back