Fight Club Rules and Procedure (Updated 1/30/12)

Just to make it easier for those not in North America, maybe we should use a more universal format for the time...?

Even "2PM EST (GMT -5)" could work.

If the times were only in GMT, I don't know how many Americans would know what time that was... :confused:, but I don't know how many Europeans know what "EST" is either...

Not sure how big of an issue that really is... But we seem to be getting more and more players, not all from North American.

A great idea. I have no idea what American EST is. I already deal with Australian EST plus the daylight savings version, your telling me there is another EST ?

Use this web page to tell what time it is here :)

Just to make it easier for those not in North America, maybe we should use a more universal format for the time...?

If the times were only in GMT, I don't know how many Americans would know what time that was... :confused:, but I don't know how many Europeans know what "EST" is either...

Not sure how big of an issue that really is... But we seem to be getting more and more players, not all from North American.

A great idea. I have no idea what American EST is. I already deal with Australian EST plus the daylight savings version, your telling me there is another EST ?

Use this web page to tell what time it is here :)

Go by the New York time for US EST...
(I'm sure you knew that, but just in case...)

(There are a few other cities that are also in the Eastern time zone, but New York is close to the top on the third column.)

Last edited:
I've thought about that as well, but the reason I didn't was because I didn't know how GMT changes with daylight saving's time. In other words, I'm lazy :lol:

seems really interesting and unique, you can upload your ideas without hesitation, youet ygood marks or not but you can share with others and can have suggestions

I love this idea. I'm new so I don't want to miss out. Where is the subjects posted on Sundays at 2? Then where do I send my pictures?

Thanks!

I love this idea. I'm new so I don't want to miss out. Where is the subjects posted on Sundays at 2? Then where do I send my pictures?

Thanks!

They're posted in this sub-forum, there will be a new thread created each week for the contest, and you post the images in the thread with the topics. Hope to see you there!

LMAO, I just joined today and I freakin love that idea. :thumbup:

2 est is 1 cst for me... if I'm out of church in time to get home and check in I'll do it :) Sounds fun!

sounds cool maybe ill get to do it, i wish i didnt have guitar lessons at 2 on sunday

Just a thought I had...

With the new rules/submission method, what happens if you are unable to get a shot for one (or more) shot?

Currently, it would look something like this:

link 1
link 2
link 3
link 4
link 5

What if you don't get anything for #2, for example?

link 1
no submission
link 3
etc
?

Or what?

Just a thought I had...

With the new rules/submission method, what happens if you are unable to get a shot for one (or more) shot?

Currently, it would look something like this:

link 1
link 2
link 3
link 4
link 5

What if you don't get anything for #2, for example?

link 1
no submission
link 3
etc
?

Or what?

That's a good idea. It doesn't really matter what is on that line, so long as something is there to take up space. The junk that results from stuff there is much easier to clean up than if things get mis-aligned. Not sure I should include it in the rules, as it's tough enough getting the ones we already have followed! I'll have to ponder...

I like the new idea/rules. It gives people more flexibility with scheduling. I know I have played in a few months because I've always been busy on Sundays @ 2pm EST. At least I'm back in North America now instead of the Philippines, so I won't have to take pictures @ 3am anymore :lmao: If I don't get to join this week, I'll definitely look into next week.

I like the new idea/rules. It gives people more flexibility with scheduling. I know I have played in a few months because I've always been busy on Sundays @ 2pm EST. At least I'm back in North America now instead of the Philippines, so I won't have to take pictures @ 3am anymore :lmao: If I don't get to join this week, I'll definitely look into next week.

You could still do it at 3am for old time's sake if you like. :lol:

"1. Once the thread goes up for a round (usually 12AM Friday morning), it's time to play.
5. Email your photo links to tpf.fight.club[@]gmail.com. Submissions end Sunday at 5PM!.
. You have an hour, plus short grace period (~15 mins) to take all 5 pictures, edit, and submit."

I'm confused.

Most reactions

Back