***Fight Club*** The reminder thread.

Fight Club

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Have you noticed? I have!

Terri and the Mod team have (Thanks!) have decided to give us our very own Fight Club forum in the contests section. Because a lot of the participants are Off Topicers more than anything else, I'm making this thread as a reminder to play on Sundays and vote by Tuesdays.

It will be bumped accordingly.

We're official!

As always, Fight Club is this Sunday at 2PM EST

I'll try to be there, it sounds like fun. Last Sunday I remembered 30 minutes before the end. I thought I could do it in 30 minutes (how presumptuous of me!!) but it was canceled!

It is in my plans too. I have some morning errands, but hope to be home by noon. :D

Round 4 today, less than 15 minutes away! Head over to the contest forum to play.

Everybody Vote! It's your civic duty as a citizen of ThePhotoForumopia.

Voting ends tomorrow at 3:00 EST (20:00GMT)

Round 4 results are posted! Congrats to Chris of Arabia!

Full results are listed here.

Last edited:
Congrats to Chiller and Chris!!

It was a LOT of fun to participate, and I hope anyone who is considering it decides to join in.

(Umm, not sure whether I should be proud of getting the most votes for the "this photo sucks" shot. :confused: )

:lmao:

Counting mistakes have been corrected, I apologize. Congrats Chris of Arabia, you pulled ahead at the last minute!

Counting mistakes have been corrected, I apologize. Congrats Chris of Arabia, you pulled ahead at the last minute!
Maybe I can catch up. :lol::lol:

Congrats Chris....nice shooting sir. :thumbup::thumbup:

Most reactions

Back