Figure 8 at ISO 12,800

MSnowy

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
The Figure 8 at the yearly Fair has worse lighting than most high school stadiums. I was shooting at 12,800 iso .

i-zsgDJSJ-L.jpg

i-FjddfpS-L.jpg

i-Zt842j3-L.jpg

i-7QMtQNZ-L.jpg

i-hZrFmpM-L.jpg

I like the #44 car!!!

ISO 12,800 looks pretty usable to me. Certainly not the richest, deepest color, yet still, pretty darned good! And the white balance and hue look pretty good too. We're soooooo lucky to have access to this modern equipment. When I was a sophomore in high school, 400 ASA color negative film was invented...and it was pretty weak sauce if it was underexposed even a stop and a half... now??? Pffft... 12,800!!!!

I like the #44 car!!!

ISO 12,800 looks pretty usable to me. Certainly not the richest, deepest color, yet still, pretty darned good! And the white balance and hue look pretty good too. We're soooooo lucky to have access to this modern equipment. When I was a sophomore in high school, 400 ASA color negative film was invented...and it was pretty weak sauce if it was underexposed even a stop and a half... now??? Pffft... 12,800!!!!

Thanks. Hopefully I can get some usable prints of #44. He's the son of one of my friends and the reason I was there to watch and get some photos.

Those were shot during the day, stop it :)

Very nice and I would not have known the iso at all. Never would have thunk.

Those were shot during the day, stop it :)

Very nice and I would not have known the iso at all. Never would have thunk.

Thanks. This one was at sunset iso 7200
i-G4pJJZd-L.jpg

Are you sure it wasn't a Demolition Derby?

What are you shooting with that handles high ISO so well. I can't get anything useful at 800 but I'm shooting with an older entry level dslr.

What are you shooting with that handles high ISO so well. I can't get anything useful at 800 but I'm shooting with an older entry level dslr.

Nikon D3s

Oh man that looks fun.Nice shots at High ISO.

Wow.. spectacular shots. It's downright amazing to think those were shot at 12800. Well, maybe the photographer had just a smidgen to do with that too.. but still must be a nice camera.

Rotfl..

I got shots from some of my previous cameras Nikon D3100 and D90 at 3200 ISO that are very clean, even in the dark shadow areas and the Canon 60D with a little color sparkle paint job.

Most reactions

Back