Figure

I like images like this. Abstract-minimalist sort-of...spooky, unfeeling image. And certainly congers up feelings of dread or foreboding, etc. I see a mix of urban metal...dirty air...dirty people.... dirty and uncaring...and a kind of harshness. The item likely tossed up there by someone. Light and dark...
Those are my thoughts on this.

I like images like this. Abstract-minimalist sort-of...spooky, unfeeling image. And certainly congers up feelings of dread or foreboding, etc. I see a mix of urban metal...dirty air...dirty people.... dirty and uncaring...and a kind of harshness. The item likely tossed up there by someone. Light and dark...
Those are my thoughts on this.
Thank you for sharing your thoughts Charlie!

I like this, for no quantifiable reason, but I would like to see a comparison with the lamp standard rotated to vertical. Not sure if it would work better or not...

I like this, for no quantifiable reason, but I would like to see a comparison with the lamp standard rotated to vertical. Not sure if it would work better or not...
Thank you for the feedback tirediron!

I saw the picture.

I generally reserve responses like this for flower, bird, or pet photos. Which more often than not are only slightly more interesting than staring at a wall...imo

Last edited:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back