fiiiiiiiiiiinally (waiting at the TTC)

Joerocket

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I know this shot is as over done as sunsets and waterfalls, but I thought I'd give it a try while i was in Toronto, I only got this one shot off so I'm lucky it turned out, I was confused cuz i was using my friends camera and those trains wont wait for you to find the shutter speed priority.:)

subway.jpg

Thanks for looking, comments always appreciated!

-Joey

Nice shot Joe. Hmm....the TTC moving? Wonder when that started:lmao: :lmao: It never moved this fast when I took it.

I really like this. Reminds me a little of Sliding Doors! I love the way you can see the doors from when the train was still (I presume?) and then it moved off. Wow. That's all!

Thanks everyone for the nice comments!

Jimee said:
Good job! Just curious, what's the shutter speed on this one?

wish i could tell ya man, I just franticly turned the shutter speed down while I heard the train comming, took the shot and gave the camera back to my friend.

Raindrops said:
I love the way you can see the doors from when the train was still (I presume?) and then it moved off.

actually the reason you can see the doors is cuz I had the flash on, so it froze the door in place, the train was just comming out of the tunnel slowing to a stop.

Most reactions

Back