Film black and white vs digital black and white

Not the same, though. Not to an English person. And those on the Continent too would also likely make the distinction between "English" and "European".

And the UK is part of the EU, but doesn't use the euro.

I didn't realize that English people were so unnecessarily pretentious.

The English can be pretentious about some things - every culture can - but this one is less about that and more about historical, geographical, and cultural divisions that go back much further than any of our American memories.

Last time I checked my history England was basically a french province, or vice versa depending on when exactly you checked in, for considerably longer than it's been its own thing.

What the map says and what the English and Europeans say are entirely different things. When the English say they don't live in "Europe", they are not referring to the literal continent.

Last edited:
What the map says and what the English and Europeans say are entirely different things. When the English say they don't like in "Europe", they are not referring to the literal continent.

What the map says is that England is in Europe.

*shrug* You believe what you want but you're never going to convince them with a map. Or with much else, either.

Your drinking the wrong beers then, most beer i drink from micro breweries is cheaper
That's why I like Europe, good stuff is cheaper.
Be happy with that, don't mention this again if you don't want to make us angry, please.:lmao:

By the way i don't live in Europe, i live in England
Too bad for you, Europe is beautiful. O, BTW, This first picture of the tap, I wonder about that name: Stormin' Norman. Is that related to golf ? Or to the fact, that 1000 years ago England was stormed and taken over by Normans ? From Europe. That why we include England in Europe. :lol:
On the sad side: beer only on Saturday ? I drink beer every day (however not in bars, have my own girl :cheer: ).

*shrug* You believe what you want but you're never going to convince them with a map. Or with much else, either.

It's not my fault they're unfamiliar with geography.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back