What's new

Film Cameras Yashica Auto Focus & FX-3, Canon FTb, Asahi Pentax K1000, Canon T50

tmaxxracer32

TPF Noob!
Joined
Mar 20, 2014
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
I have for sale a few different film cameras. I dont know a whole lot about them but they all snap photos fine (have not tested with film) and they all appear clear when looking through the lens.

Not quite sure on the pricing for these... I just want whats fair.

Full album with pictures of what comes with the camera
Vintage Cam Photos by t-maxxracer32 | Photobucket

a few individual pictures







FX-3 with 50mm lens- 40+shipping
Canon T50 with 50mm lens- 20+shipping
Pentax K1000 with 50mm lens- 50+shipping
canon ftb with 50mm lens- 40+shipping
yashica 230 auto focus with lens- 50+shipping
 
Last edited:
Will send a PM sometime. Thing is I can get it on amazon for $20..
 
I dont know exactly what these sell for... I just looked on ebay and tried to average it out.

If my prices are too high shoot me an offer for a price that is fair for both of us.

Thanks
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom