FILM. Going LF. Unloading 2 Mamiya M645j bodies, 4 lenses and stuff

Do you have to buy all of it? I am interested in possibly getting one body, one lens, and whatever else I would need to shoot, (film chargers [can you explain exactly what this does is used for, I have a basic idea but not a firm understanding], and viewfinder......)

I simply listed components that come with the cameras. The film chargers are the thingies that you wrap the film around and insert into the back of the camera. The viewfinder is the prism that you fit into the top of the camera body so you see a vertically and horizontally corrected image. With out them you look down into the focusing glass (mentioned) which comes with the camera as well. Two cameras, two+ film chargers, two glasses.

As to getting a couple of things. I want to kit this out to get the money up front. If I can't I won't sell it. There's nothing wrong with it. I just want to move up to LF and I have a few thigns but I can't do so without selling all at once. I need a camera to replace what I sell.

SOOOOOOOO

If two or more of you are interested in splitting this up amongst yourselves and want to get it all at once, there's nothing wrong with that. But I am selling it as a kit. Sorry.

(Review I wrote on this camera for Creative Image Maker Magazine
http://creativeimagemaker.co.uk/mod/resource/view.php?id=19 )

Most reactions

Back