Film project

jtsnk

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello, for last month i was making project which is called: "Sanok - perła Bieszczad". The main reason why I had decided to start project like this was to show people, that in small town in Poland like Sanok there are a lot of young, talented people. Also I wanted to show beauty of town.

From my point of view, you should make two separate videos. Find more talented young people, such as musicians and artists of all types. Mix up the music some, because that much of the guitar music grows old quite fast. The second video should show more of your town and I mean much more. Also a voice-over narration telling people what they are looking at.

Czolem ! Milo zobaczyc cos takiego, jak twoj film. Wyglada na to, ze masz fajna kamere i jakis sprzet stabilizacyjny. Wspaniale. jakkolwiek musze sie zgodzic z Designer, twoj scenariusz nie ma spojnosci, na koncu nie bardzo wiadomo, jak ten Sanok wyglada. Juz lepiej pokazales Bieszczady. Bez watpliwosci, warsztat fotograficzny masz opanowany, teraz by trzeba bylo popracowac nad trescia przekazu i forma artystyczna.
(Wybacz brak polskiej klawiatury, pisze z pracy, nic nie moge zmienic w kompie.)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back