Filters - which brand to buy?

I found the cheap UV filters ($20-ish) I used messed up some pictures. Since I found that out I stop using them all together. I agree on putting your camera on a tripod and take pictures with and without the filter.

I had a cheap polarizing filter once...it ruined some very important images...I witched to Nikon polarizers after that,and the improvement was SUBSTANTIAL...cheap polarizing filters are crap.

Yes Derrel, we all know that Halloween is tomorrow. You don't have to point it out to us in a subtle manner. I have a Snicker bar saved for you. Just come to the door and ring the bell. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sorry Derrel, I just couldn't stop myself. :lol:

That Snickers bar better be a FULL-sized one, or me and my kid are gonna toilet paper your house dude!!!!!:lol:

I had a cheap polarizing filter once...it ruined some very important images...I witched to Nikon polarizers after that,and the improvement was SUBSTANTIAL...cheap polarizing filters are crap.

Yes Derrel, we all know that Halloween is tomorrow. You don't have to point it out to us in a subtle manner. I have a Snicker bar saved for you. Just come to the door and ring the bell. :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Sorry Derrel, I just couldn't stop myself. :lol:

That Snickers bar better be a FULL-sized one, or me and my kid are gonna toilet paper your house dude!!!!!:lol:

You better be in costume and you have to say Trick or Treat. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back