What's new

Finally Did IT!

D-B-J

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Joined
Apr 13, 2010
Messages
9,027
Reaction score
2,175
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well..er... photographed a fair. It's tough, because your compositions are pretty limited, there's lots of light distractions, etc. Definitely not a breeze like I thought it would be.

Cupped by f_one_eight, on Flickr

Stutter-Start by f_one_eight, on Flickr

Jake
 
Well done!!
Excelent shots.
 
I try this every year and every year I come home disappointed. Nice looking work there though

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4. probably at work.
 
Cool man, nice shots. I'd be tempted to bring out just a touch more detail out of the shadow areas in the second one.
 
Cool man, nice shots. I'd be tempted to bring out just a touch more detail out of the shadow areas in the second one.

Ahh, I darkened them intentionally to make the wheel the focus. There wasn't anything interesting in them... Just some dull equipment.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Like the second shot a lot, it's badass.

Thanks! Yeah, I took it while they were off-loading people, so there wasn't much movement. It really worked out well.

Jake
 
Pretty good shots

and I was expecting you were going to have pics ... or something .. saying you got ... well .. something else .... :lmao:
 
Pretty good shots

and I was expecting you were going to have pics ... or something .. saying you got ... well .. something else .... :lmao:

Creative marketing? :mrgreen:
 
Pretty good shots

and I was expecting you were going to have pics ... or something .. saying you got ... well .. something else .... :lmao:

Creative marketing? :mrgreen:
Yeah that's it ... creating marketing requires a lady ... exactly what I was thinking
 
Nice work Jake,love the colors. carnivals or amusement parks have lots of distractions but you have isolated your subjects nicely,so hats off to you.
 
Nice work Jake,love the colors. carnivals or amusement parks have lots of distractions but you have isolated your subjects nicely,so hats off to you.

Well thank you sir! I did my best [emoji106]


Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk
 
Cool man, nice shots. I'd be tempted to bring out just a touch more detail out of the shadow areas in the second one.

Ahh, I darkened them intentionally to make the wheel the focus. There wasn't anything interesting in them... Just some dull equipment.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Makes sense then.
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

New Topics

Back
Top Bottom