Finally done with grad school...

TamiAz

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Finished my last class this week..... :smileys:Now I can spend more time taking pictures!!!! :smileys:

Congrats. That's a big accomplishment. You should be very proud! What was your masters degree in?

Congratulations!

I'm about to start. Phew. Wish I were in your shoes!

Awesome! I, too, would like to know what you've mastered in :) I'm in my third year of a BSc chemistry.

Thanks, everyone.. :) It's a M.Ed. I'm a third grade teacher and my goal was to have my masters done before the end of my fifth year of teaching..I'm so excited to cross this goal of my list! :D

Congratulations!

I'm about to start. Phew. Wish I were in your shoes!

Good luck!! :)

Congrats!
m0112.gif

Do you specialize in certain subjects for elementary school? I'm not sure how this works in the States.

Big congrats - that's a lot of hard work and dedication. :) Best of luck to you as you move ahead!

Congrats on the reward for all the hard work.

My daughter is trying to teach 3rd grade, but for now is stuck subbing anything she can get until a full time position opens up. It was real funny the day she told me she was the sub for metal shop at the high school, she couldn't even tell you what a welder looked like. lol.

Have you had to teach a class consisting of 1st to 6th graders, 52 of them at once? I feel like I need tripple PhDs to do well in that!

I think you'd be better off with a whip and one of those little stools like the lion tamers of old had.

"Yaag back ye bastards!"

Most reactions

Back