Finally Getting a 5D Mark III

TimothyJinx

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.timothymillerphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I told myself, if I can sell one of my 7D's and an unused video camera, I would go ahead and buy the 5D. Well, my 7D sold after about 30 minutes on eBay and I've got two offers for the video camera. So, in the morning I will be visiting the local camera shop and upgrading! The only downside is I have to wait for my Really Right Stuff 5D L-bracket to come in on Monday. It's like an August Christmas!

kathyt

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
It's about time Jinx! Your going to have a fun weekend. :)

Derrel

Mr. Rain Cloud
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Photos OK to edit
Sweet ride you're gonna be cruisin' around in! The 5D-III is an amazing camera. It has amazing hand-feel, and high-end features. The ergonomics on the new III are just...amazing. First time you hold one ya' wanna own it! (at least I did!)

OP
TimothyJinx

TimothyJinx

Reaction score
Website
Photos OK to edit
It's about time Jinx! Your going to have a fun weekend. :)
I know, I know - but my RRS tripod really set be back!

Sweet ride you're gonna be cruisin' around in! The 5D-III is an amazing camera. It has amazing hand-feel, and high-end features. The ergonomics on the new III are just...amazing. First time you hold one ya' wanna own it! (at least I did!)
Thanks, yeah I'm pretty excited!

Dinardy

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
Just out it curiosity, which RRS setup do you have? I haven't met many (at least where I live) with their gear.

Sent from my iPhone

OP
TimothyJinx

TimothyJinx

Reaction score
Website
Photos OK to edit
Just out it curiosity, which RRS setup do you have? I haven't met many (at least where I live) with their gear.

Sent from my iPhone

I have the TVC24L and the BH40 head. Built like a tank!

I was shooting pictures at a car show a few weeks ago and a guy came up and asked if my tripod was made by RRS. I was surprised! We ended up talking for quite a while and turns out he teaches photography at the University of Louisville.

Dinardy

Reaction score
Photos OK to edit
TimothyJinx said:
I have the TVC24L and the BH40 head. Built like a tank!

I was shooting pictures at a car show a few weeks ago and a guy came up and asked if my tripod was made by RRS. I was surprised! We ended up talking for quite a while and turns out he teaches photography at the University of Louisville.

I confidently hike with the BH55, knowing that it not only is a solid tripod head, but also doubles as a lethal club of doom.

Must be a relatively small cult following and that must have been some conversation lol, I would probably keep the guy around all day.

Good stuff.

Sent from my iPhone

Most reactions

ClickASnap

New Topics