finally got a chance to take my 5d out! c&c!

Status
Not open for further replies.

wgp1987

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
3940027812_e6c2bbf8a1_b.jpg

3940028386_6fe59080da_b.jpg

3940028964_4168c044f2_b.jpg

3940029546_678330c3c8_b.jpg

3939253597_6437ebdb9c_b.jpg

3939254505_4bfae958f0_b.jpg

3939255093_27d4a52355_b.jpg

all but the 2nd seem underexposed. the 2nd seems overexposed. in #5 it looks like you had dust on the lens or sensor, but i dont see it in the others. its directly above her head inline with her sunglasses.

Put the 5D in a box, send it to me. Are you sure you want it?

I opened the shot of the woman in the red sweat jacket and gave it Plus 1.53 stops of exposure and it looked almost perfect. Looking at the Levels, it showed the histogram way,way over to the left hand side and the middle of the histogram, indicating severe underexposure.

The others are for the most part similarly underexposed.

You are going to love the 5D's image quality. Its light metering is a bit flaky at times under complex lighting scenarios, but that's what the Histogram and manual exposure mode are for. I love the 5D imager's inherent per-pixel image quality. It's a true landmark camera!

Put the 5D in a box, send it to me. Are you sure you want it?

Hahhaha you'd expect someone with a Canon 5D to actually know how to take pictures with it.
You really thought I was making fun of the OP?
I'm just saying that because I want a 5D. Damn people, go to college, take Jokes 101 or something.

He's yanking your chain....

"Go to college" indeed....aren't you still in high school, Michal?

Our bearded jewler friend was being sarcastic. Heard of that?

So who gives a **** i'm still in high school?
And you are the biggest loser in the world trolling around forums lying to everyone.

Get a ****ing life, start your own forum where you are the only member. I'm actually going to college next year and the only thing that stopped me from going to college so far is my age. Can't really speed up high school. Unless you are Derrel, you speeded it up so fast you have no idea what they taught in it. Since when is $4,000 worth a million?

Last edited:
Also what was your point with showing off you are a multi-millionare? Just to prove on top of that, that money destroys people and their personalities?

Get a ****ing life, start your own forum where you are the only member. I'm actually going to college next year and the only thing that stopped me from going to college so far is my age. Can't really speed up high school. Unless you are Derrel, you speeded it up so fast you have no idea what they thought in it. Since when is $4,000 worth a million?

There's something really funny here.
Can anyone else spot it?

:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back