finally got a chance to take my 5d out! c&c!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get a ****ing life, start your own forum where you are the only member. I'm actually going to college next year and the only thing that stopped me from going to college so far is my age. Can't really speed up high school. Unless you are Derrel, you speeded it up so fast you have no idea what they thought in it. Since when is $4,000 worth a million?

There's something really funny here.
Can anyone else spot it?

:lmao:

"speeded"

Get a ****ing life, start your own forum where you are the only member. I'm actually going to college next year and the only thing that stopped me from going to college so far is my age. Can't really speed up high school. Unless you are Derrel, you speeded it up so fast you have no idea what they thought in it. Since when is $4,000 worth a million?

Can anyone else spot it?

"speeded"
Nope. Speeded is acceptable.

Get a ****ing life, start your own forum where you are the only member. I'm actually going to college next year and the only thing that stopped me from going to college so far is my age. Can't really speed up high school. Unless you are Derrel, you speeded it up so fast you have no idea what they taught in it. Since when is $4,000 worth a million?

You're being a tremendous help to the OP.

Can anyone else spot it?

Not yet but I'm still trying.

Can anyone else spot it?

do you mean the irony or the other irony... or both?

jeez. this isnt what i expected! i took all the shots underexposed FYI. maybe i wanted the images to look that way? hmmm thanks for nothing guys? lol

Get a ****ing life, start your own forum where you are the only member. I'm actually going to college next year and the only thing that stopped me from going to college so far is my age. Can't really speed up high school. Unless you are Derrel, you speeded it up so fast you have no idea what they taught in it. Since when is $4,000 worth a million?

Can anyone else spot it?

And you aren't? -_-

All money does to [most] people is turn them into cheap assholes. The people that advertise they're millionaires... fed up assholes. If you have money you get a Bentley a good camera and learn to shut the **** up. Real millionaires don't advertise it - jerks do.
SOme people know what to do with their money, some don't.
There are a few examples of the effects of money on people in this forum.

Oh and where did you come from? You just love to start fights don't you? One day you're gonna say something stupid and get a kick in you're ass and you're going to regret all you've done. Don't worry, you'll see. The boot goes up everyones ass at some point - how hard it hits you is what varies. I don't think some people will be in such good shape after their turn at the plate.

jeez. this isnt what i expected! i took all the shots underexposed FYI. maybe i wanted the images to look that way? hmmm thanks for nothing guys? lol
Well with some people in this forum it's hard to get an answer for anything... :greenpbl:

Well, maybe not putting what camera you have in the thread title would have garnered a different response. It sorta comes off as braggery.
Particularly when there is a thread of amazing cameraphone images.

That aside, why did you underexpose all these shots? Don't get me wrong, I am all for creative exposure. But I just don't get it with these. I don't find that it adds anything creative. If you could explain your intentions, I am sure people can offer better critique.

that reminds me of the thread (cant remember if it was this forum or not)
about the guys who's friend bought a 1Ds MKIII
Because "It was the biggest and coolest camera there!"
I guess this just confirms the quote "A Good camera doesn't make a good Photographer"
Mind you, they are nice, but not worth being called a photographer, just snapshots with a dear camera...
and why would ANYONE want to under expose an everyday sight...
For like horror and stuff i would understand... but most of that is done in Post production

The reason people aren't being helpful is because we are jealous...
IT is true anyone who says they aren't are lying...
The fact that someone with no / little skill (so it appears) can buy a 5D Yet we are stuck with our amature / sem-pro SLR
Even the people with the 5d and 1ds n stuff are probably jealouse too

well.. when i say jealouse... i mean frustrated.

Can anyone else spot it?

And you aren't? -_-

All money does to [most] people is turn them into cheap assholes. The people that advertise they're millionaires... fed up assholes. If you have money you get a Bentley a good camera and learn to shut the **** up. Real millionaires don't advertise it - jerks do.

Oh and where did you come from? You just love to start fights don't you? One day you're gonna say something stupid and get a kick in you're ass and you're going to regret all you've done. Don't worry, you'll see. The boot goes up everyones ass at some point - how hard it hits you is what varies. I don't think some people will be in such good shape after their turn at the plate.

Do you think that you could possibly explain where all that came from?

And you aren't? -_-

Do you think that you could possibly explain where all that came from?

Yep, my head.

I'm not qualified to critique you technically, but I enjoyed #3, The seagull. It reminds me of the true title of James Whistler's painting of his mother, A study in black and grey. It has unity and harmony, balance and proportion, variety and contrast and good texture in the sand.
Tom Beard

Can anyone else spot it?

lol yes... :lol:

Can anyone else spot it?

lol yes... :lol:

I get it now! Took me a while. thought = taught haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back