finally got his pinks to show!

SunnyDelight

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i don't know what i did differently today, just absently grabbed the camera on my way out with him, and lo-and-behold... A PINK SNAKE!

tiko.jpg

Nice snake, what is it??

thanks for the replies :)

he's a striped snow corn snake

and mike... is it ok if i change rosie's name? i wanted to call my female snow Jadis

You can call her Frank, if you like. :D

Wow, you really did get the pink to show...good job. It's a purdy snake (as snakes go).

I absolutly love snakes, and its a beauty! I hope you post more of him :)

you can bet there will be more of him, and of my other, and of jadis when i get her (thanks again, mike :) )
i love my snakes and they are sucha joy to photograph, mostly because they are such a challenge. i have some other photo's of them when they were younger, but my skill level was nothing like it is now, and my camera back then sucked even more than the one i have now...
but here are a couple more..

IM000927.jpg

IM000926.jpg

semgoingbackhome.jpg

(Psst: all I say is "spaces" ... you'll know what I mean).

And hey, how many snakes are in the first of the second lot of pics? Three? What are they all called and who is who????? And how come Big Mike knows them?

ok, first is the red one, that is Sem, she is my 3 year old.
next is the black and greay one, that is Logan, my best friends 3 year old female.
the third is Tiko, the pink male in the first photo when he was a hatchling and still very very white.

big mike knows about them cause he mentioned he had a snow corn too that he was selling and that i am taking off his hands through a couple sessions of pm's.

sorry about the lack of spacing, i will be sure to fix that for my next post.

:)

Most reactions

Back