Finally got out and took some pics!

JOAT

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Man it seems like ages since i've posted anything let alone taken any pics. Life's been fairly busy these days.

Anyway here are some shots from today.

tgbird01.jpg

tgbird02.jpg

tgbird03.jpg

tgbird04.jpg

Joat, I have been wondering where you have been. I thought you flew the coop. Great shots as always but #3 is amazing, perfect timing. Once it gets a little warmer we all need to get together for a TPF birding meet-up.

Eric

nice shooting JOAT, this is a red winged black bird, just returning from migration, the wing flex is it's territorial domination pose., these bird are very mean if you get yourself in a place where you shouldn't be.

AIRIC said:
Joat, I have been wondering where you have been. I thought you flew the coop. Great shots as always but #3 is amazing, perfect timing. Once it gets a little warmer we all need to get together for a TPF birding meet-up.

Eric

Yeah, been pretty busy with some freelance stuff and will continue to do so...it's a great opportunity for me but less time for photography :(

It was nice to get out and not have to freeze my buns off :)

Thanx all!

Raymond J Barlow said:
these bird are very mean if you get yourself in a place where you shouldn't be.
I can attest to that...I think the one that divebombed me was just plain ornery as I wasn't very close to it at all. Nice captures.

Great to see you back JOAT. Awesome shots as always.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back