What's new

Finally had some time to shoot a few shots!

AmericanJesus

TPF Noob!
Joined
Jan 13, 2008
Messages
297
Reaction score
0
Location
Kent, WA, USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
And by a few i mean i filled an 8 gig card, I'm very picky about what i let others see, but i do like feedback has its how you improve.

Wire.jpg


DSC06794.jpg


Sun.jpg
 
2 and 3 are under exposed

Agreed, but I think the underexposure actually favours #2. I'm not sure I like the composition of #2, but that's just me.

I like #1, although I don't have a clue what I'm looking at :)
 
Agreed, but I think the underexposure actually favours #2. I'm not sure I like the composition of #2, but that's just me.

I like #1, although I don't have a clue what I'm looking at :)


Its the fowlest of wire.
 
anymore comments? feedback is very much appreciated.
 
2 and 3 seem dull to me, but wow no noise!! sharpening it up a bit would make it a bit better.
 
Leave 2 alone. It is one of the best I have seen on here. Very antiquey (which suits us antiques) and soft. It looks like a good ladies painting from the turm of the century. Tell me what you think! Did you get what you thought you would get? Why not- think about it.
JS
 
I agree with the judge, leave 2 alone it looks great. The others are just ok.
 
Leave 2 alone. It is one of the best I have seen on here. Very antiquey (which suits us antiques) and soft. It looks like a good ladies painting from the turm of the century. Tell me what you think! Did you get what you thought you would get? Why not- think about it.
JS

I was actually going for dark. Not many people take the rain shots of spring :)
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom