What's new

FINALLY NEW PICS! Woot!

bace

TPF Noob!
Joined
Aug 10, 2005
Messages
3,941
Reaction score
72
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I've done her before, but she's a camera whore and wanted me to do more.

Thanks for looking.

Anyone in Toronto should come see the show this Saturday.

290 Carlaw Ave Studio 101 Show starts at 8pm.

F1000004.jpg


F1000010.jpg


F1000014.jpg


F1000016.jpg


F1000026.jpg
 
Great photos mate! I really like the lighting here.
 
I love em too. Great job!
 
wow BACE!!! so you are also a photog? not a spammer only?!?!?! hahaha kidding kidding of course :) but I'm afraid I have never seen your pictures before and those are just stunning!!!! brilliant!!
 
nice work bace. i like the high-key look. you certainly have an eye for dramatic protraits.
 
Nice shots, I like your work, both behind the camera and behind the decks. I haven't heard it all yet, but its nice to have some new D&B to listen to. :)
 
Which mix are you listening too?

The dj clix mix isn't me, it's a friend of mine. I just hosted the mix because he's a comptard. I'll let him know you like it though.

His picture is actually on the main site.
 
I really like the pose in the first and last.
i think the high key works well here.
Nice stuff. :)
 
Great contrast, not everyone can pull that off well. Faves are 2, 3 & 5. I hope you'll post more of your work!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom