finally on model mayhem

Shadowbox

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
It's no secret that I need more experience! My modelmayhem profile was approved & I'd like to be able to gain experience through the models on the site and in return offer photos. Of course I would be putting my best effort into it, I'm not one of those people looking to use the models and not offer anything in return but considering I have a limited portfolio of people who aren't models to display what will be the best way to approach these models so that they will feel inspired to do a shoot for trade with me?

Sorry for the run-on sentence, I'm excited!

Can anyone give advice on how to approach the models as a beginner?

Network with MUA and HS. Models will tend to agree to do TF shoots if you have them. It helps if you have a killer port or a concept that's unique. :D

I do have some concepts I am interested in trying so I will perhaps email the models I like and see if they respond. The problem is I've run out of family so it's time to find others to shoot, however my family isn't exactly models to the outside world so my portfolio is lacking, to say the least!

Street photography, snap pictures of random girls on the street with a zoom lens! :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back