What's new

Finally...sort of!

Thomas V

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Joined
Mar 25, 2024
Messages
183
Reaction score
133
Location
Raeford, NC USA
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Well over a year ago, I posted something about my Minox EC. Then with a pair of scissors in my dark bag, I cut a short test strand. Success! But now came the full test with film from Blue Moon in Oregan. When taking a walk, I snapped a 36 roll of 400 ISO. That Minox is a good working camera! Quick SPY handling lol! My ultimate plan is to shear slow super fine grain to get enlargement class stuff!

PS- I was a lazy azz and I really should freshen up the Dektol!
IMG_9855.webp
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9857.webp
    IMG_9857.webp
    173.1 KB · Views: 36
  • IMG_5450.webp
    IMG_5450.webp
    230.1 KB · Views: 35
  • Screenshot_12-11-2025_123938_www.cryptomuseum.com.webp
    Screenshot_12-11-2025_123938_www.cryptomuseum.com.webp
    47.6 KB · Views: 35
Last edited:
It's those strange 35mm slide mounts with a teensie aperture for Minox E-6 film that get me.
Think the family patriarch shot those to add extra aggravation to family slide shows...
 
It's those strange 35mm slide mounts with a teensie aperture for Minox E-6 film that get me.
Think the family patriarch shot those to add extra aggravation to family slide shows...
I should have bought a Minox 35mm years ago when I had the chance! A very compact 35mm for sure!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

Back
Top Bottom