Finaly Brought my new camera!!!

kennysghost

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi all.. I registered here a While a go have posted a few pics...

Any Case..I had a Fujifilm s1800

http://www.fujifilm.com/products/digital_cameras/s/finepix_s1800/

t
hat Got me Started...

I had it for 7 months and now Upgraded to a SLR...

Canon 1100D brand new out of the box!! :) I'm super excited!! been playing with it has so many more features that I have to learn..and play with!! and as I read the 1100D is a entry level DSLR( what I wanted since in learning the roots) it doesn't have all the Stuff a higher end Dslr have!! looking FW to the Day I can afford and Use a high end DSLR!!!
Canon EOS 1100D - EOS Digital SLR Camera - Canon UK

Cheers Guy please give me some feed back!!

Last edited:
Why so many exclamation marks? :) Congrats on your camera, but instead of posting links to manufacturers websites you should be posting your photos, so you cant truly learn from your mistakes ;)

I don't even have the camera for 24hour yet... i will be posting Pictures soon!!!!

BTW the !!! are just a show of my Excitement!!!

Well your title says you finally brought your new camera, so I'm guessing Rider wants to know where you brought it. ^^

whoops My Bad!! Well Its standing on my table here @ work... If that makes you feel better :p!

Congrats on your camera!

Congrats on the camera... To me their is no such thing as a entry level camera. It all comes down to the person standing behind the equipment. I have seen pictures done with a point and shoot that are far superior to someone with top of the line equipment. It all comes down on how you learn how to use it. :)

Thanks Zrock.

very true Zrock.. Well Lets just say I'm an entry Level Photographer :p

Most reactions

New Topics

Back